- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't select Associated Category
- kacangatomenak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #103904
by kacangatomenak
Can't select Associated Category was created by kacangatomenak
Hi HikaShop,
I'm experiencing a bug. I'm in the middle of creating a "Menu Item" and enter the "Hikashop Options"; everytime I tried to select the Associated Category it keeps redirecting me back to the "Content menus" list.
Here's what I experienced:
1. Create a new Menu Item. Name it with "Fish For Sale". Save it.
2. Go to "Advanced Options" - "Hikashop Options"
3. (now we're in the "Content menus" of Fish For Sale) .. I tried to select "Associated Category" - click on "Select"
4. I'm automagically redirected to "Content menus" list.. No chance of viewing the Category at all.
5. Repeat step 2, and ended up to the same location again.
The Category I was trying to select is also "Fish for Sale". I confirm that Category has been created before I create the Menu Item.
I'm using:
HikaShop Starter 2013-05-09
Joomla 3.1.1
IE, Chrome, FireFox all the same error
Can you please help me on this one? I'm frustrated with this funny thing.
I also have another site with the same version of HikaShop but using Joomla 2.5.11 . In that site, everything's working perfectly.
Many thanks in advance.
I'm experiencing a bug. I'm in the middle of creating a "Menu Item" and enter the "Hikashop Options"; everytime I tried to select the Associated Category it keeps redirecting me back to the "Content menus" list.
Here's what I experienced:
1. Create a new Menu Item. Name it with "Fish For Sale". Save it.
2. Go to "Advanced Options" - "Hikashop Options"
3. (now we're in the "Content menus" of Fish For Sale) .. I tried to select "Associated Category" - click on "Select"
4. I'm automagically redirected to "Content menus" list.. No chance of viewing the Category at all.
5. Repeat step 2, and ended up to the same location again.
The Category I was trying to select is also "Fish for Sale". I confirm that Category has been created before I create the Menu Item.
I'm using:
HikaShop Starter 2013-05-09
Joomla 3.1.1
IE, Chrome, FireFox all the same error
Can you please help me on this one? I'm frustrated with this funny thing.
I also have another site with the same version of HikaShop but using Joomla 2.5.11 . In that site, everything's working perfectly.
Many thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #103916
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't select Associated Category
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.1.3, I made a fix for the popup link.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.1.3, I made a fix for the popup link.
Sorry for the inconvenient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds