- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
Errors when saving
13 years 4 months ago #103968
by jen168
Errors when saving was created by jen168
Hey,
I am having trouble saving content menu options - when I try to (for example) change the option to display an image from yes to no, I see the error message "you just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module". I did set an associated module, so I don't know why it's happening, and the options I am attempting to save are not saving. Any ideas? Thanks
I am having trouble saving content menu options - when I try to (for example) change the option to display an image from yes to no, I see the error message "you just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module". I did set an associated module, so I don't know why it's happening, and the options I am attempting to save are not saving. Any ideas? Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104013
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Errors when saving
Hi,
Can you try with another browser ? Maybe it comes from a user session issue...
Can you try with another browser ? Maybe it comes from a user session issue...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104023
by jen168
Replied by jen168 on topic Errors when saving
Yes that was it, thanks...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds