- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
404-Errors after ugrade to essential
13 years 4 months ago #104245
by 7-Wind
404-Errors after ugrade to essential was created by 7-Wind
Hi there,
Yesterday I upgraded from free to essential version and played arround a litle bit to check the new possibilities. at least I renamed some menu-labels to german.
Now I have lots of 404-errors clicking in Menu or on kategories. "Kategorie not found", "Beitrag not found".
I've no Idea if its about the uprade or my "switching arround". It seems that the more I try to fix, the more errors I get.
regards www.7-wind.de
Yesterday I upgraded from free to essential version and played arround a litle bit to check the new possibilities. at least I renamed some menu-labels to german.
Now I have lots of 404-errors clicking in Menu or on kategories. "Kategorie not found", "Beitrag not found".
I've no Idea if its about the uprade or my "switching arround". It seems that the more I try to fix, the more errors I get.
regards www.7-wind.de
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104257
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 404-Errors after ugrade to essential
Hi,
I sounds like the menu you selected in the "menu" option of the HikaShop options of your modules (via the menu Display->Content modules) does not exist anymore. Because of that the SEF system of Joomla cannot retrieve the necessary information from the URL and produce that error.
You have two solutions:
1. You deactivate the SEF in the joomla configuration
2. You fix that menu option in your module and make sure that you have a valid categories listing menu selected (you might need to flush your website cache if you have any).
I sounds like the menu you selected in the "menu" option of the HikaShop options of your modules (via the menu Display->Content modules) does not exist anymore. Because of that the SEF system of Joomla cannot retrieve the necessary information from the URL and produce that error.
You have two solutions:
1. You deactivate the SEF in the joomla configuration
2. You fix that menu option in your module and make sure that you have a valid categories listing menu selected (you might need to flush your website cache if you have any).
The following user(s) said Thank You: 7-Wind
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #104268
by 7-Wind
Replied by 7-Wind on topic 404-Errors after upgrade to essential
thx so much.
step 1. was working. I deactivated Joomla SEF (Suchmaschinen-
freundliche URL) and theres no more Error 404.
step 2. I'll try to fix it tonight. Products still are not listed /show empty pages.
step 3. I'll do dayly backups for the future.
step 1. was working. I deactivated Joomla SEF (Suchmaschinen-
freundliche URL) and theres no more Error 404.
step 2. I'll try to fix it tonight. Products still are not listed /show empty pages.
step 3. I'll do dayly backups for the future.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds