- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 3
[fixed] page title prob in admin template Isis
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #105136
by Brunus
[fixed] page title prob in admin template Isis was created by Brunus
Hi all.
When accessing Hikashop admin page in the admin template Iis under Joomla 3.1, I have a very long Page Title containing all of this in a <h1> tag :
It's in french, that is normal, but why all the entries insteed of the simple "Hikashop componant" title ?
And also, if I hover on the chrome or FF tab of this page, I can see all the page markup in the tab's hint.
I think there is something leaking somewhere...
When accessing Hikashop admin page in the admin template Iis under Joomla 3.1, I have a very long Page Title containing all of this in a <h1> tag :
Code:
Système Configuration générale Zones Modes de paiement Modes de livraison Taxes Devises Statuts de commande Emails Produits Ajouter un produit Produits Catégories Caractéristiques Fabricants Badges Importer Clients Clients Vote Panier Listes de favoris Commandes Commandes Réductions Inscriptions Rapports Affiliés Partenaires Bannières Ventes affiliées Clics Affichage Vues Menus de contenu Modules de contenu Champs personnalisés Filtres Documentation Documentation Mise à jour / A propos Forum
It's in french, that is normal, but why all the entries insteed of the simple "Hikashop componant" title ?
And also, if I hover on the chrome or FF tab of this page, I can see all the page markup in the tab's hint.
I think there is something leaking somewhere...
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Brunus. Reason: tagged fixed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic page title prob in admin template Isis (J3.1)
Hi,
That's because of a bug introduced in the latest version of Joomla.
We've published a patched build of the 2.1.3 so if you download it again and install again, it will circumvent the bug and display normally.
That's because of a bug introduced in the latest version of Joomla.
We've published a patched build of the 2.1.3 so if you download it again and install again, it will circumvent the bug and display normally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brunus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105157
by Brunus
Replied by Brunus on topic page title prob in admin template Isis (J3.1)
Thanks Nicolas.
Ok, will try this and report back.
Sincerely.
Ok, will try this and report back.
Sincerely.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106027
by Brunus
Replied by Brunus on topic page title prob in admin template Isis (J3.1)
Hi all,
I just installed the Hikashop Business Edition 1.2.3-2013-05-25 release and I still have this annoying bug.
I'm running the Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT release.
It's just an annoying bug, not a critic one.
Sincerely.
I just installed the Hikashop Business Edition 1.2.3-2013-05-25 release and I still have this annoying bug.
I'm running the Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT release.
It's just an annoying bug, not a critic one.
Sincerely.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106068
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic page title prob in admin template Isis (J3.1)
Hi,
Please make sure that the option "menu position" of the configuration is set to "above the content".
Please make sure that the option "menu position" of the configuration is set to "above the content".
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106309
by Brunus
Replied by Brunus on topic page title prob in admin template Isis (J3.1)
Hi Nicolas,
Please can you give me more infos, I can't find this parameter, is it in the Hikashop configuration, in Isis configuration or in Joomla configuration ?
Thanks.
Please can you give me more infos, I can't find this parameter, is it in the Hikashop configuration, in Isis configuration or in Joomla configuration ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic page title prob in admin template Isis (J3.1)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brunus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106334
by Brunus
Replied by Brunus on topic page title prob in admin template Isis (J3.1)
Ok thanks, fixed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds