Skip to main content

Voting stars

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #105606 by sideways
Voting stars was created by sideways
I have a problem that may or may not be a bug. It has to do with the voting. I have 5 star voting activated for my products but when i open up a modal screen and close it again they suddenly duplicate and become 10 stars. I am using modals V4 plugin for the modal window(prerelease version for joomla 3). PM me for account access to the backend if needed.

Here is the procedure:


...and this is the code afterwards:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sideways.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105626 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting stars
Hi,

This is a strange thing, can you give us a link to your website to see what happen ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105627 by sideways
Replied by sideways on topic Voting stars
Here it is

dev.dcopy.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105644 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting stars
Thanks to give us a backend access via pm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105703 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting stars
Hi,

The problem could be corrected in the media/js/vote.js file, so I will need a ftp access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105716 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting stars
I have solved the problem on the product page, but in your home page it more complex.
Your modules are displaying many times the same product so there is some similar ids for the vote stars.

It will require more times to debug that, I've added it on our todo list.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105765 by sideways
Replied by sideways on topic Voting stars
Understood. Can you perhaps give me an estimate on when you are likely to look at it?

Thanks!

//Johan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #105766 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting stars
We are currently developing a big feature for HikaShop, so in about 2-3 weeks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120182 by sideways
Replied by sideways on topic Voting stars
Any update on this bug?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120189 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Voting stars
Hi,

We corrected some bug related on the duplicate ids in one page.
It will be in the release 2.2.1 which should be release soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120207 by sideways
Replied by sideways on topic Voting stars
Ok thanks.
Just a quick recap - I had multiple modules on the front page listing products but with different criteria (Last added, most popular etc...) where the same product was present in more than one module. Since then I have removed all modules but one to avoid duplicate iDs. But I still see the same problem as described above with the stars multiplying each time I open a modal screen. If you want to have a look again at my site I'd very much appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum