Issue with discount coupon on ceck out
13 years 4 months ago #105693
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Issue with discount coupon on ceck out was created by lacasetta
Hi,
I notice this problem.
I created a discount coupon only for one specific access level so i set "Custom".
I set a minimum order value to 50 Euro.
I set a discount percentage of 10%.
Now i am on check out process with:
5 products x 5 Euro = 25 Euro
Here i have not the discount; that's good
I update the quantity to 11 products = 55 Euro
I click on "Refresh" and the system give me the discount.
That is good too.
I update the quantity to 9 products = 45 Euro
I click on "Refresh" and .... the system give me a message "The cart is empty"
What's wrong?
I notice this problem.
I created a discount coupon only for one specific access level so i set "Custom".
I set a minimum order value to 50 Euro.
I set a discount percentage of 10%.
Now i am on check out process with:
5 products x 5 Euro = 25 Euro
Here i have not the discount; that's good
I update the quantity to 11 products = 55 Euro
I click on "Refresh" and the system give me the discount.
That is good too.
I update the quantity to 9 products = 45 Euro
I click on "Refresh" and .... the system give me a message "The cart is empty"
What's wrong?
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105694
by lacasetta
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Replied by lacasetta on topic Issue with discount coupon on ceck out
Excuse me,
I was on my test site and I worked on no update Hikashop version.
Now I update it and the issue is fix
Thank
I'm sorry!
I was on my test site and I worked on no update Hikashop version.
Now I update it and the issue is fix
Thank
I'm sorry!
my site with Hikashop
www.lacasettabio.it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds