- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..."
13 years 4 months ago #105907
by halazzi
IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..." was created by halazzi
Chrome, Mozilla is ok. But in IE10 browser, link accept not working, just show message "Please accept the Terms and Conditions before proceeding", but link to "Terms and Conditions" page is work and show popup window with my "Terms and Conditions".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105922
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..."
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand all your message. Can you give a link to the shop so that we can look at the problem ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand all your message. Can you give a link to the shop so that we can look at the problem ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: halazzi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105942
by halazzi
My site is offline on my PC. See my screenshots 3 screenshots
Replied by halazzi on topic IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..."
nicolas wrote: Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand all your message. Can you give a link to the shop so that we can look at the problem ?
My site is offline on my PC. See my screenshots 3 screenshots
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105951
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..."
I think that you have that error:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...ith-terms-in-ie.html
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...ith-terms-in-ie.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: halazzi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106120
by halazzi
But why this error appears only in IE?
Replied by halazzi on topic IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..."
nicolas wrote: I think that you have that error:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...ith-terms-in-ie.html
But why this error appears only in IE?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..."
Because IE handle the HTML/CSS/javascript a bit differently than the other browsers and that the code of your template doesn't take into account one of its specificities properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: halazzi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106161
by halazzi
Replied by halazzi on topic IE10, link accept to the "Terms and Con..."
waiting for the HTML5 :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds