- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout process stops after registration
- destination_sirius
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago #105967
by destination_sirius
Checkout process stops after registration was created by destination_sirius
Hello,
I have following checkout workflow:
cart,login,shipping_payment,address_confirm,end
If I choose no registration, it seems to be ok
But if I choose simplified registration, checkout process breaks after registration step. No "Next" and "Continue Shopping" buttons. Just everything disappears.
Do I miss something, or it's a bug?
I have following checkout workflow:
cart,login,shipping_payment,address_confirm,end
If I choose no registration, it seems to be ok
But if I choose simplified registration, checkout process breaks after registration step. No "Next" and "Continue Shopping" buttons. Just everything disappears.
Do I miss something, or it's a bug?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105970
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Checkout process stops after registration
Hi,
That's probably because you have turned on the user account activation in the joomla user manager options and that your template is not displaying messages (because there is a message written there to say that you need to click on the activation link of the email that was sent):
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
That's probably because you have turned on the user account activation in the joomla user manager options and that your template is not displaying messages (because there is a message written there to say that you need to click on the activation link of the email that was sent):
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages
The following user(s) said Thank You: destination_sirius
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds