- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
Product Tag Insertion Quantity shows when disabled
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 1 month ago #106043
by loginsecure
" but I have tried that and it is still showing the quantityfield.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
PS: I have attached a picture of the problem and the following code is in the Joomla article:
€ 72,00 (€ 60,00 incl VAT)
" class="hasTooltip topictitle">Product Tag Insertion Quantity shows when disabled was created by loginsecure
Hello I have followed all instructions on
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-product-insert.html
And I added 1 product to an Joomla article. What I want to achieve is to only have the "Add to cart" button and nothing more.
So I believe the code should be "" but I have tried that and it is still showing the quantityfield.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
PS: I have attached a picture of the problem and the following code is in the Joomla article:
<hr>
And I added 1 product to an Joomla article. What I want to achieve is to only have the "Add to cart" button and nothing more.
So I believe the code should be "" but I have tried that and it is still showing the quantityfield.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
PS: I have attached a picture of the problem and the following code is in the Joomla article:
<hr>
€ 72,00 (€ 60,00 incl VAT)
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by loginsecure.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106359
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic
Add to cart
" but I have tried that and it is still showing the quantityfield.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
PS: I have attached a picture of the problem and the following code is in the Joomla article:
€ 72,00 (€ 60,00 incl VAT)
" class="hasTooltip topictitle">Product Tag Insertion Quantity shows when disabled
Hi,
There seems to be a problem with the parameter quantityfield not taken into account for the add to cart buttons that you add via the insert tag system.
Remove the line below in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and that will fix the problem:
$this->params->set('show_quantity_field',$config->get('show_quantity_field'));
The fix will be included in next version of HikaShop.
There seems to be a problem with the parameter quantityfield not taken into account for the add to cart buttons that you add via the insert tag system.
Remove the line below in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php and that will fix the problem:
$this->params->set('show_quantity_field',$config->get('show_quantity_field'));
The fix will be included in next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: loginsecure
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- loginsecure
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 months ago #106466
by loginsecure
Replied by loginsecure on topic
Add to cart
" but I have tried that and it is still showing the quantityfield.
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
PS: I have attached a picture of the problem and the following code is in the Joomla article:
€ 72,00 (€ 60,00 incl VAT)
" class="hasTooltip topictitle">Product Tag Insertion Quantity shows when disabled
Hello Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply. I have tested it and it is working now. Pfff I can get rid now of the ugly css hack.
Thanks.
Thank you for your reply. I have tested it and it is working now. Pfff I can get rid now of the ugly css hack.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds