- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 5
Volume not calculated correctly in cm
13 years 4 months ago #106314
by Foxworks
Volume not calculated correctly in cm was created by Foxworks
Hi,
I've found that when I enter the dimensions of my products in cm and the maximum or minimum volume for my shipping methods in m3, the volume is not correctly calculated, which causes the wrong shipping methods to be available.
When I enter the dimensions in m the volume is correctly calculated and the right shipping options are show.
Therefore I believe that there is a bug in the way the volume is calculated in cm3.
I am using the latest versions of both Hikashop (2.1.3) and Joomla (2.5.
.
Kind regards,
Chris
I've found that when I enter the dimensions of my products in cm and the maximum or minimum volume for my shipping methods in m3, the volume is not correctly calculated, which causes the wrong shipping methods to be available.
When I enter the dimensions in m the volume is correctly calculated and the right shipping options are show.
Therefore I believe that there is a bug in the way the volume is calculated in cm3.
I am using the latest versions of both Hikashop (2.1.3) and Joomla (2.5.
Kind regards,
Chris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106340
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Volume not calculated correctly in cm
Hi Christ,
I just tested it on my end and I couldn't reproduce this bug.
Could you give me the exact parameters you are using so I can do the same?
I just tested it on my end and I couldn't reproduce this bug.
Could you give me the exact parameters you are using so I can do the same?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #106370
by Foxworks
Replied by Foxworks on topic Volume not calculated correctly in cm
Hi Eliot,
Thank you for your reply.
For example I have in my cart a product with the following properties (measurements in cm). The product in the cart has a volume of 0.35 m3.
Hikashop shows the shipping method below on checkout. Notice that the maximum volume is listed as 0.25 m3 (The maximum dimensions allowed by the shipping company are 100 × 50 × 50 cm.)
The correct shipping method that should be available is listed below:
When I change the dimensions of my product to 1.4 × 0.5 × 0.5 m (instead of 140 × 50 × 50 cm) the correct shipping option is displayed.
Kind regards,
Chris
Thank you for your reply.
For example I have in my cart a product with the following properties (measurements in cm). The product in the cart has a volume of 0.35 m3.
Hikashop shows the shipping method below on checkout. Notice that the maximum volume is listed as 0.25 m3 (The maximum dimensions allowed by the shipping company are 100 × 50 × 50 cm.)
The correct shipping method that should be available is listed below:
When I change the dimensions of my product to 1.4 × 0.5 × 0.5 m (instead of 140 × 50 × 50 cm) the correct shipping option is displayed.
Kind regards,
Chris
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Foxworks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #106453
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Volume not calculated correctly in cm
Hi,
I tested it on my end with the same setting as your 2 shipping method (without the zone restrictions) and your product and the second shipping method is showing like you want to.
I think that your problem is probably coming from your zone restriction, if not are you using the last version of Hikashop ?
I tested it on my end with the same setting as your 2 shipping method (without the zone restrictions) and your product and the second shipping method is showing like you want to.
I think that your problem is probably coming from your zone restriction, if not are you using the last version of Hikashop ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds