- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Deletable Filter
13 years 4 months ago #106530
by criemer
Deletable Filter was created by criemer
Hi,
I created different filters that filter characteristics of our products as following:
Submit on click: yes
Deletable Filter: no
Dynamic Display: yes
Selecting the filter is working as it should. But when unselecting all boxes of one filter he doesn't show any products either. I would expect that he turns the filter then off as it was before selecting it and shows all products. "Deletable Filter: Yes" brings the problem that you can only choose one value of the filter and you can delete this but not the whole filter. Is there a solution for this problem?
Thanks in advance.
I created different filters that filter characteristics of our products as following:
Submit on click: yes
Deletable Filter: no
Dynamic Display: yes
Selecting the filter is working as it should. But when unselecting all boxes of one filter he doesn't show any products either. I would expect that he turns the filter then off as it was before selecting it and shows all products. "Deletable Filter: Yes" brings the problem that you can only choose one value of the filter and you can delete this but not the whole filter. Is there a solution for this problem?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106539
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Deletable Filter
Hi,
Please provide a screenshot of the options of your filter and a link to the products listing with the filter so that we can look at the problem.
Please provide a screenshot of the options of your filter and a link to the products listing with the filter so that we can look at the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #106675
by criemer
Replied by criemer on topic Deletable Filter
You can access a product page here
www.kleiderstorch.de/kleiderschrank
with the following user:
name: test
password: test123
I also experienced that I have to set a value for both filters (size/Größe and status/Zustand) that he shows any product.
You can find a screenshot of the filter attached.
Thanks.
name: test
password: test123
I also experienced that I have to set a value for both filters (size/Größe and status/Zustand) that he shows any product.
You can find a screenshot of the filter attached.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #106768
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Deletable Filter
Hi there,
I'm currently looking at your problem right now and since I can't reproduce it on our test website I will need a backend access as well as an FTP access.
If you could provide us such informations we could take a look at this issue and solve it.
I'm currently looking at your problem right now and since I can't reproduce it on our test website I will need a backend access as well as an FTP access.
If you could provide us such informations we could take a look at this issue and solve it.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #106904
by criemer
Replied by criemer on topic Deletable Filter
Hi Eliot,
I have sent you a private message. Hope that is ok.
One more thing about filters: I would appreciate if it would be possible to sort product listings by different standard attitudes (price, producer...) by default, without the use of filters. Are there thoughts about this issue?
Thanks in advance
I have sent you a private message. Hope that is ok.
One more thing about filters: I would appreciate if it would be possible to sort product listings by different standard attitudes (price, producer...) by default, without the use of filters. Are there thoughts about this issue?
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107058
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Deletable Filter
Hi there,
I just tried to take a look but it seems you didn't gave me the necessary permission to edit any file on your FTP.
Please set the right permissions and I'll try to fix it.
I just tried to take a look but it seems you didn't gave me the necessary permission to edit any file on your FTP.
Please set the right permissions and I'll try to fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107083
by criemer
Replied by criemer on topic Deletable Filter
The rights management of the server is a little bit complicated. I have set all rights to the FTP-User, now. Afterwards I have to switch it back to Joomla that the system works correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107115
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Deletable Filter
I don't see any other solution to find the problem without this access to the hikashop files since we can't reproduce it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107133
by criemer
Replied by criemer on topic Deletable Filter
Hi. Sorry, it should be working now. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107137
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Deletable Filter
I took a look and solved the problem.
It was an issue on our end solved like on this thread: www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...re-shown.html#106828
Tell me if you encounter any issues but it should work fine
It was an issue on our end solved like on this thread: www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/2-general-talk...re-shown.html#106828
Tell me if you encounter any issues but it should work fine
The following user(s) said Thank You: criemer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds