- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 4
save button breaking my website - bug
13 years 3 months ago #107393
by flashx
save button breaking my website - bug was created by flashx
hi guys,
this is very frustrating.
when I go to edit the listing_img_title.php file (through hikashop > view > listing_img_title 'products') I get this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING (followed by the path to the template) html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php on line 9
what the heck is going on!? its happened twice now and each time I have to start from the start.
any advice would be helpful as I am very stressed out with hikashop at the moment.
cheers
this is very frustrating.
when I go to edit the listing_img_title.php file (through hikashop > view > listing_img_title 'products') I get this error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING (followed by the path to the template) html/com_hikashop/product/listing_img_title.php on line 9
what the heck is going on!? its happened twice now and each time I have to start from the start.
any advice would be helpful as I am very stressed out with hikashop at the moment.
cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107396
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic save button breaking my website - bug
Hi,
Please check your mailbox, we already answer you for that question.
Regards,
Please check your mailbox, we already answer you for that question.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds