- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
13 years 3 months ago #107577
by MCMuckle
Iveri Lite not showing as payment option was created by MCMuckle
Hello,
I have Hikashop at my website www.carriedup.com
I have a Merchant account with Iveri and have completed the configuration details in the gateway and activated it.
It is currently in test mode.
I have found that when I add an item to the cart and go to Checkout it tells me 'No payment methods found'
Please advise
Thanks
I have Hikashop at my website www.carriedup.com
I have a Merchant account with Iveri and have completed the configuration details in the gateway and activated it.
It is currently in test mode.
I have found that when I add an item to the cart and go to Checkout it tells me 'No payment methods found'
Please advise
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107580
by MCMuckle
Replied by MCMuckle on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
My Bad
This Iveri gateway only accepts ZAR
Any idea how i can get it to also accept USD?
Thanks
This Iveri gateway only accepts ZAR
Any idea how i can get it to also accept USD?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #107607
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
Hi,
I think that the Iveri gateway only accepts the ZAR currency because their plateform only handle this currency. However, you can maybe try it by sending a USD price to their plateform by editing the iveri.php file of your plugin and editing this line :
by :
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that the Iveri gateway only accepts the ZAR currency because their plateform only handle this currency. However, you can maybe try it by sending a USD price to their plateform by editing the iveri.php file of your plugin and editing this line :
Code:
var $accepted_currencies = array( 'ZAR' );
Code:
var $accepted_currencies = array( 'ZAR', 'USD' );
Hope this will help you a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MCMuckle
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107611
by MCMuckle
Replied by MCMuckle on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
OK, full of hope I tried it but no success.
I got it working when changing settings to ZAR but after editing the code as per the suggestion, and then changing settings and prices back to USD the payment method stopped showing as in the first instance.
Doesn't seem to make sense does it?
I got it working when changing settings to ZAR but after editing the code as per the suggestion, and then changing settings and prices back to USD the payment method stopped showing as in the first instance.
Doesn't seem to make sense does it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #107614
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
I tried it on my end and the Iveri payment method is showing when I'm using the USD currency with the last modification that I sent you. Are you sure that you edited the "YourHikashop/plugins/hikashoppayment/iveri/iveri.php".
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107616
by MCMuckle
Replied by MCMuckle on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
I edited /administrator/components/com_hikashop/extensions/plg_hikashoppayment_iveri
Is that the one?
Thanks
Is that the one?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107617
by MCMuckle
Replied by MCMuckle on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
Wait a minute, I found it...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #107618
by MCMuckle
Replied by MCMuckle on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
AH HA
It is working
Many thanks
It is working
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #107620
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Iveri Lite not showing as payment option
Glad to know that you found it
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds