- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
404 error for popup page
- impagination
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #107698
by impagination
404 error for popup page was created by impagination
Hi,
I'm getting a 404 error for the popup page when adding products to the shop. I've tried AJAX on and off but it makes no difference. The frustrating thing I tested this shop 20-30 times without this happeneing once but now since it's gone live it's happening almost all the time.
I'm using standard Joomla SEF with mod_rewrite on which is pretty standard for all my sites.
If I disable mod_rewite all seems to work OK.
Any fix for this yet. Seems to be common bug judjuing from forum posts.
I'm getting a 404 error for the popup page when adding products to the shop. I've tried AJAX on and off but it makes no difference. The frustrating thing I tested this shop 20-30 times without this happeneing once but now since it's gone live it's happening almost all the time.
I'm using standard Joomla SEF with mod_rewrite on which is pretty standard for all my sites.
If I disable mod_rewite all seems to work OK.
Any fix for this yet. Seems to be common bug judjuing from forum posts.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by impagination.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #107786
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 404 error for popup page
Hi,
Can you give me a link to your website for testing purpose ?
Can you give me a link to your website for testing purpose ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- impagination
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #107884
by impagination
Replied by impagination on topic 404 error for popup page
Hi,
Website URL is www.drycleanexpress.com.au
Just a note I currently have mod_rewite turned off and have just had another 404 error so that hasn't made a difference either. It all appears quite random as some customers it seems are checking out with out problems.
Thanks
Jeff
Website URL is www.drycleanexpress.com.au
Just a note I currently have mod_rewite turned off and have just had another 404 error so that hasn't made a difference either. It all appears quite random as some customers it seems are checking out with out problems.
Thanks
Jeff
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- impagination
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #107885
by impagination
Replied by impagination on topic 404 error for popup page
Hi,
I've had to change the config to turn off the pop up as customers have been complaining "your site doesn't work". Currently it is configured to stay on page if cart is displayed. This seems to be working OK. If you need me to turn the popup back on please email me direct and I will advise when popup is enabled.
Thanks
I've had to change the config to turn off the pop up as customers have been complaining "your site doesn't work". Currently it is configured to stay on page if cart is displayed. This seems to be working OK. If you need me to turn the popup back on please email me direct and I will advise when popup is enabled.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #108090
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 404 error for popup page
Ok,
The best solution will just be to send me a temporary access to your back-end through private message, then we'll be able to test it.
The best solution will just be to send me a temporary access to your back-end through private message, then we'll be able to test it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108258
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 404 error for popup page
You have the exact same problem as here:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/8...to-cartq.html#108105
I've changed the alias of your checkout menu item with the access you provided and it's working now.
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/8...to-cartq.html#108105
I've changed the alias of your checkout menu item with the access you provided and it's working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds