Skip to main content

Related products URL

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #107869 by lex131
Related products URL was created by lex131
Hello,

I activated the Related products module.

When i'm on a product i have this url:

www.nfx.ro/lumiere/cosmos/700012-tablou-...ster-cosmos-cos00012
which the sef is only this: cosmos/700012-tablou-canvas-poster-cosmos-cos00012

If i click on the bottom related products i get this URL:
www.nfx.ro/lumiere/hikashop-menu-for-cat...lated_product-700012
which the sef is this: hikashop-menu-for-categories-listing/700002-tablou-canvas-poster-cosmos-cos00002/related_product-700012
I don't even know what this is.

Because of this URL the menu on the left side disappears, and the URL should be the original URL of the product which is this:
www.nfx.ro/lumiere/cosmos/700002-tablou-...ster-cosmos-cos00002
SEF: cosmos/700002-tablou-canvas-poster-cosmos-cos00002

Please tell me what i need to modify to solve this.

Thank you!
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by lex131.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #107958 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Related products URL
Hi,
I think that the problem is probably coming from the way you configured your "Module Assignment" option of your categorii module, can you show me how did you configured it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #107961 by lex131
Replied by lex131 on topic Related products URL
Hello, thank you for the tip - I went at categorii module and assigned all the Hiskahop menus to it.

But the URL is the same. Please help me fix this.

p.s. i sent login details by PM
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by lex131.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #107964 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Related products URL
Hi,

I'm having this error message when I'm trying to log in: Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
Seems like the password that you sent me wasn't good. However the solution would probably be to set the "Module Assignment" option to On all pages.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #133966 by lex131
Replied by lex131 on topic Related products URL
Hello again,

Sorry for the long period of absence.

As I've said, I've already set the Categorii menu module to All Pages. The same error.

I've changed the URL of the website, the new link is this:

www.12am.ro/oneart.ro

Click on any category besides the first one and you can check the problem yourself.

Please tell me who should I send login credentials to.

Thank you,
Alex.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #133993 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Related products URL
Hi,

You need to go in the menu Display->Content modules edit the module with the id 185. There, select the menu "tablouripostere oneart" in the "menu" option.
Also, you need to turn on the "simplified breadcrumb" option of the configuration.

That should then produce similar URLs as the URLs generated by the filter module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum