- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 2
invalid vat number screen is a non-component url
13 years 3 months ago #107939
by Hans987
invalid vat number screen is a non-component url was created by Hans987
Hi,
entering an invalid vat number in the "iframed" sbox-window returns a complete error page ( not only the component view) within this window.
How can I affect this? Or is something wrong with my template.
Cheers,
Ralf
entering an invalid vat number in the "iframed" sbox-window returns a complete error page ( not only the component view) within this window.
How can I affect this? Or is something wrong with my template.
Cheers,
Ralf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #107965
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic invalid vat number screen is a non-component url
Hi Ralf,
I didn't completely understood your problem can you explain it to me with for example some screenshots ?
Thanks
.
I didn't completely understood your problem can you explain it to me with for example some screenshots ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108014
by JB_27
Replied by JB_27 on topic invalid vat number screen is a non-component url
I think Hans means that instead of a short message that the VAT ID number is not correct, a system message crops up as in the screenshot. Only noticed it today myself.
If that's not it, my apologies for hijacking the thread
If that's not it, my apologies for hijacking the thread
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108016
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic invalid vat number screen is a non-component url
That's the error message returned by the SOAP library.
Next version of HikaShop will have a soft fail for that and you won't see the error message anymore.
you can do it already by changing the code:
$this->message = $e->__toString();
$return = false;
to:
$this->message = $e->__toString();
return true;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/vat.php
Next version of HikaShop will have a soft fail for that and you won't see the error message anymore.
you can do it already by changing the code:
$this->message = $e->__toString();
$return = false;
to:
$this->message = $e->__toString();
return true;
in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/vat.php
The following user(s) said Thank You: JB_27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108018
by JB_27
Replied by JB_27 on topic invalid vat number screen is a non-component url
Thank you very much for your help!
Now I'll really feel guilty, if Hans' issue was an entirely different one.
Now I'll really feel guilty, if Hans' issue was an entirely different one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #108065
by Hans987
Replied by Hans987 on topic invalid vat number screen is a non-component url
Hi,
unfortunately,I have not the same problem but I am always happy to help:-)
And a picture paints a thousand words.
Cheers,
Ralf
unfortunately,I have not the same problem but I am always happy to help:-)
And a picture paints a thousand words.
Cheers,
Ralf
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 months ago #108135
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic invalid vat number screen is a non-component url
I think that with a link to your website will probably help us to understand what your problem is
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds