Skip to main content

Error when deleting customer address

More
13 years 3 months ago #108268 by miracleecho
I get an invalid token when trying to delete address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108282 by Jerome
Hi,

Please download the latest version of HikaShop (1.1.3) which contains a patch for a Joomla 3.1.1 bug.
We have already submit a request for this bug but for the moment, no solution.

What I can recommend you is to unpublish the plugin "system | debug". At this moment, the token passed by SEF will be read correctly by Joomla.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108310 by miracleecho
I am running the latest version of HikaShop for Joomla 3.1.1. Turning off debug has corrected it for now. I guess you next release will fix this bug?

Thanks...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #108347 by nicolas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum