Hika Control Panel showing instead of registration
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #109061
by fireballxl5
Hika Control Panel showing instead of registration was created by fireballxl5
Hi All
I've hit a problem on my live site.
I have a link on the front page (currently disabled) which takes the user to the Hika Registration form. All was fine yesterday, but today the user is presented with the Hikashop User Control Panel.
I have made one change this morning which was to the CSS file - .hikashop_product_quantity_field{ width: 40% !important;} and I only noticed this issue after I had made a change to the registration form by adding a new drop down box field and was testing how it looked.
To test I have created a temp menu option which points to the Hikashop registration form - here is the link mediastreamz.com/reg
Help
Thanks
Mike
I've hit a problem on my live site.
I have a link on the front page (currently disabled) which takes the user to the Hika Registration form. All was fine yesterday, but today the user is presented with the Hikashop User Control Panel.
I have made one change this morning which was to the CSS file - .hikashop_product_quantity_field{ width: 40% !important;} and I only noticed this issue after I had made a change to the registration form by adding a new drop down box field and was testing how it looked.
To test I have created a temp menu option which points to the Hikashop registration form - here is the link mediastreamz.com/reg
Help
Thanks
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fireballxl5
-
Topic Author
- Offline
13 years 3 months ago #109066
by fireballxl5
Replied by fireballxl5 on topic Hika Control Panel showing instead of registration
Hi All
Forget this, my fault. I was logged in was being directed to the Control Panel.
Sorry
Forget this, my fault. I was logged in was being directed to the Control Panel.
Sorry
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds