- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Paypal payment not working on mobile devices
- digitalrain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #109165
by digitalrain
Paypal payment not working on mobile devices was created by digitalrain
Hello!
I am using HikaShop on a Joomla 2.5.11 installation and on mobile devices, the PayPal payment (standard) doesn't work.
I add a product to the cart, click Checkout and on the desktop it takes me to PayPal. On mobile, it takes me to a page that tells me to download the PayPal app (which I already have!), but no way to pay for the product.
Please help!
Thank you
Cynthia
I am using HikaShop on a Joomla 2.5.11 installation and on mobile devices, the PayPal payment (standard) doesn't work.
I add a product to the cart, click Checkout and on the desktop it takes me to PayPal. On mobile, it takes me to a page that tells me to download the PayPal app (which I already have!), but no way to pay for the product.
Please help!
Thank you
Cynthia
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109174
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Paypal payment not working on mobile devices
Hi,
No one else reported such issue. I actually just tested to buy HikaShop on our website from my smartphone and it worked fine. I was able to pay on PayPal's website without issue (and of course we use HikaShop to sell HikaShop).
So I guess that the problem is either with your customer PayPal account, with your PayPal merchant account our your phone/PayPal interaction. I would recommend you to contact PayPal's support for help.
No one else reported such issue. I actually just tested to buy HikaShop on our website from my smartphone and it worked fine. I was able to pay on PayPal's website without issue (and of course we use HikaShop to sell HikaShop).
So I guess that the problem is either with your customer PayPal account, with your PayPal merchant account our your phone/PayPal interaction. I would recommend you to contact PayPal's support for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds