- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
customer has registered with no name or user name
- tanyatanya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #109696
by tanyatanya
customer has registered with no name or user name was created by tanyatanya
hi,
I have a customer who has registered on my website - he has placed an order before.
he rang today to say that he'd forgotten his username and password, so I tried looking up his username. The strange thing is he doesn't actually have one - please see the attached screen shot.
now he wants to place more orders - is there some way to assign him a username? how is it possible that his account has been saved (and he's managed to place an order before) without having a name or username?
any help would be much appreciated.
kind regards,
Tanya
I have a customer who has registered on my website - he has placed an order before.
he rang today to say that he'd forgotten his username and password, so I tried looking up his username. The strange thing is he doesn't actually have one - please see the attached screen shot.
now he wants to place more orders - is there some way to assign him a username? how is it possible that his account has been saved (and he's managed to place an order before) without having a name or username?
any help would be much appreciated.
kind regards,
Tanya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tanyatanya
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 3 months ago #109698
by tanyatanya
Replied by tanyatanya on topic customer has registered with no name or user name
PLEASE IGNORE - i've just worked it out - I didn't have registration on my website when this customer last placed an order, so obviously when I bring him up on my customer list there is no username.
sorry for being daft!
sorry for being daft!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds