- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Can't add Address to Continue Checkout Process
- GenConnect
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 months ago #109907
by GenConnect
Can't add Address to Continue Checkout Process was created by GenConnect
When I try to checkout, it won't let me continue without adding a Shipping Address. This makes sense, but when I click on the "new" button, nothing happens. I tried adding my Address through User Registration which didn't help solve the problem either. When I try to click "next" without an address, I get the "Please create or select an address" message. How can I fix this?
www.gen-conn.com/joomlagavern/index.php/store/checkout
Thanks in advance for your help!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #109988
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't add Address to Continue Checkout Process
Hi,
You probably have a Javascript error, because when clicking on new it should open a Popup to enter your address.
Thanks to give us a test account without address.
You probably have a Javascript error, because when clicking on new it should open a Popup to enter your address.
Thanks to give us a test account without address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds