- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart link not working correctly
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #109951
by mtemplea
Add to cart link not working correctly was created by mtemplea
Hello, I am having a problem with the Add to cart button not working correctly. On my page of multiple products the add to cart button adds an item to the cart but links to another page. on any specific product page the add to cart button works properly, adds item to cart, and then goes to the cart.
I have gone through every setting i can find, and nothing seems to fix the problem.
I would be happy to either fix the link issue, or remove the button from my list of products, so the user has to go into the specific product page and add to cart there.
I have also tried the options on this thread
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/8...alf-work.html#107379
Thanks for any Help
I have gone through every setting i can find, and nothing seems to fix the problem.
I would be happy to either fix the link issue, or remove the button from my list of products, so the user has to go into the specific product page and add to cart there.
I have also tried the options on this thread
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/8...alf-work.html#107379
Thanks for any Help
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by mtemplea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110004
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Add to cart link not working correctly
Hi there,
If you want to hide the add to cart button, just go in System>Configuration>Display and set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option to no.
However this bug isn't normal, so could you please provide a link to your website so we can take a look?
If you want to hide the add to cart button, just go in System>Configuration>Display and set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option to no.
However this bug isn't normal, so could you please provide a link to your website so we can take a look?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds