- Posts: 377
- Thank you received: 7
Can't edit CSS of popup address form
13 years 3 months ago #110109
by Dibben
Can't edit CSS of popup address form was created by Dibben
Website:
89.151.83.178/~wwwpurrf/index.php/template/dildos
Login Details for store -
user: robinjerman2
password: password
If you login in via the My Account link on top menu, and then add an item to the cart (Sex Toys>Dildo), and then proceed to checkout, you're prompted to enter an address as one was not entered when the account was registered, this prompt is in the form of an iFrame.
I can't seem to edit the CSS for this iFrame at all. How do I get around this so I can apply CSS Rules to it ?
Thanks
Login Details for store -
user: robinjerman2
password: password
If you login in via the My Account link on top menu, and then add an item to the cart (Sex Toys>Dildo), and then proceed to checkout, you're prompted to enter an address as one was not entered when the account was registered, this prompt is in the form of an iFrame.
I can't seem to edit the CSS for this iFrame at all. How do I get around this so I can apply CSS Rules to it ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110173
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't edit CSS of popup address form
Hi,
The hikashop css file is not loaded in the popup, you have to add the css properties in your file 89.151.83.178/~wwwpurrf/templates/gk_storebox/css/normalize.css
The hikashop css file is not loaded in the popup, you have to add the css properties in your file 89.151.83.178/~wwwpurrf/templates/gk_storebox/css/normalize.css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds