Skip to main content

Second set of toolbar buttons loaded

More
13 years 3 months ago #110362 by praes
Hi,

Something strange happens to the toolbar after opening the Dutch iDEAL payment plugin. There is a second set of buttons loaded (and they just work). See attached screen dump. Concerns only the iDEAL payment plugin.

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110367 by nicolas
Hi,

We do not provide any iDeal payment plugin and the toolbar is handled by the payment plugin not HikaShop on the options page. I recommend you to contact the developers of the payment plugin you're using in order to inform them of the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #110371 by praes
You're right, I use cciDEAL to handle iDEAL payments. Sorry for the inconvience. I will inform the developer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum