- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 2
Unable to Find Install Package!!
13 years 3 months ago #110556
by Rankx
Unable to Find Install Package!! was created by Rankx
Hello guys,
I have been using the free version of Hikashop for some time and I liked it. A client of mine needed some of the features available in Hikashop Essential so I bought it. The website is running on Joomla 2.5.11. I tried installing the package and I am getting the error "Unable to Find Install Package". Can someone please help me. The free version installs fine.
I have been using the free version of Hikashop for some time and I liked it. A client of mine needed some of the features available in Hikashop Essential so I bought it. The website is running on Joomla 2.5.11. I tried installing the package and I am getting the error "Unable to Find Install Package". Can someone please help me. The free version installs fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110565
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to Find Install Package!!
Hi,
That's probably because of a limitation of your server.
Please try to install with the tar.gz version of the installation package that we propose. That should already help to circumvent the limitation that you have.
That's probably because of a limitation of your server.
Please try to install with the tar.gz version of the installation package that we propose. That should already help to circumvent the limitation that you have.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110573
by Rankx
Replied by Rankx on topic Unable to Find Install Package!!
Thank you for your response. It seems that you are right because when I tried to install that package I got the message, "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12341472 bytes) in......./libraries/joomla/filesystem/archive/gzip.php on line 75"
Seems like the memory limit it too low.
Seems like the memory limit it too low.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to Find Install Package!!
You can do an install via FTP to circumvent the problem:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-to-install.html#ftp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110584
by Rankx
Replied by Rankx on topic Unable to Find Install Package!!
Thank you. I will try to see if that works. I have also opened a ticket with the hosting company to request an increase of the memory limit. 18M is not good enough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110587
by Rankx
Replied by Rankx on topic Unable to Find Install Package!!
It worked! Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds