- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Sales this month - Total Showing should change
13 years 3 months ago #110805
by IamJim
Sales this month - Total Showing should change was created by IamJim
Just did a Cancel Order from the Backend (as it was a test order) and I see that the total sales where it added to it, should really change...as that is no longer a TRUE statement.
Is this a bug? Or just not thought out.
Thanks again, Jim
Is this a bug? Or just not thought out.
Thanks again, Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110835
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Sales this month - Total Showing should change
Hi,
Have you deleted or unpublished this order or you have change its status before ?
Have you deleted or unpublished this order or you have change its status before ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #110924
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Sales this month - Total Showing should change
Hello Xavier and thank you very much for the the reply.
No, to Delete or Unpublish
No, I only changed status (I guess you are calling it) just once.
The exact steps I did was:
1) Open Joomla Admin
2) Components > HikaShop = Orders > Orders
3) Drop Down = Order Status >> Change To Cancelled
4) Pop Up Window opened and I sent message and checked "Notify Customer"
Jim
No, to Delete or Unpublish
No, I only changed status (I guess you are calling it) just once.
The exact steps I did was:
1) Open Joomla Admin
2) Components > HikaShop = Orders > Orders
3) Drop Down = Order Status >> Change To Cancelled
4) Pop Up Window opened and I sent message and checked "Notify Customer"
Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #111011
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Sales this month - Total Showing should change
Hi there,
Just to be sure, are you talking about the report system?
If yes, could you please post a screenshot of your report configuration? Maybe you just selected the "cancelled" order status in this configuration.
Just to be sure, are you talking about the report system?
If yes, could you please post a screenshot of your report configuration? Maybe you just selected the "cancelled" order status in this configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds