Skip to main content

missing decimal on width and length

More
13 years 2 months ago #111802 by nibel59
I have entered value with decimal in backend, but in frontend shows only unit.

Decimal value only if it start with 0 !



PS. I have the last version: hikashop business 2.2.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #111839 by nicolas
We don't have the problem on our end.
I recall such problem in previous versions of HikaShop.
Are you sure that you didn't edit the show_block_dimension view file (which displays the dimensions) via the menu Display->Views before updating and thus you didn't get the fix for that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112157 by nibel59
No, I didn't edit the show_block_dimension.
But I edited the product/show_tabular, that is still version 2.1.0

the problem could be connected ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112186 by nicolas
Yes it could be connected.
Try to rename temporarily the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop and see if you still have the problem.
If no, then it really means that it comes from one of your customizations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112709 by nibel59
I tried to rename templates/MY_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop
and also a tried with another template without override
but the problem is still there :huh:

_________________


I tried to reinstall the new version, and the problem is solved,
But when I import product from csv, the dimensions are rounded to integer
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by nibel59.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112975 by Eliot
Are the values in you CSV exact?
We will take a look on our side but I doubt the csv import feature change the displayed values or the rounding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113166 by nibel59
Solved:
in my csv the dimensions were number with comma,
I converted in text with dot.
And now it works
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum