Skip to main content

Always Afraid to update this software. I had it.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112177 by tomhika
It doesn't not fail, ever since I started using hikashop i have never been able to just simply update the software without some crazy issue poping up. This time around it doesn't matter how many columns are specify for a layout.. hikashop gives you just one (Look at the video)

Every time I update hikashop I have to spend countless hours spread out over multiple days just to find and fix the problem while all I want to do is what I paid for.. sell stuff
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by tomhika.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112179 by nicolas
Hi,

That doesn't sound like a bug and not related to the update. It seems that you turned on the "use bootstrap design" option of the configuration of HikaShop while your joomla template is not compatible with bootstrap.
Unfortunately, I can't access your website and there is no image of your configuration in your video so I can't confirm or infirm that.
We would have to look directly at the page with firebug for that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum