- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Delete product button on cart page doesn't work
13 years 2 months ago #112666
by Danydan
Delete product button on cart page doesn't work was created by Danydan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #112672
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delete product button on cart page doesn't work
Hi Daniel,
It seems to be working fine for me, did you solved the problem, or can you tell/show me how do you get this error ?
Thanks
.
It seems to be working fine for me, did you solved the problem, or can you tell/show me how do you get this error ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112673
by Kaffeman
Replied by Kaffeman on topic Delete product button on cart page doesn't work
If I have my browser open for days at a time, which I always have, the cart starts acting strange. A restart of the browser fixes that if it's the same problem that I'm having.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #112678
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delete product button on cart page doesn't work
Ok, that's maybe a cache issue but I can't really help you if can't reproduce your problem by myself.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #112684
by Danydan
Replied by Danydan on topic Delete product button on cart page doesn't work
hi,
Sorry I was testing some solution so you didn't get the right cart display, I fixed it now so you can see how I want it to display.
The delete button doesn't work and the refresh button doesn't seem to work either.
I don't think it is a cache issue. I always work with cache disabled and I don't usualy have my browser opened for more than a day and I tested restarting it still it doesn't fix the problem.
Sorry I was testing some solution so you didn't get the right cart display, I fixed it now so you can see how I want it to display.
The delete button doesn't work and the refresh button doesn't seem to work either.
I don't think it is a cache issue. I always work with cache disabled and I don't usualy have my browser opened for more than a day and I tested restarting it still it doesn't fix the problem.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Danydan.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #112691
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Delete product button on cart page doesn't work
Ok, did you edited your "cart" file of your "checkout" view of your front-end template ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Danydan
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112702
by Danydan
Replied by Danydan on topic Delete product button on cart page doesn't work
Thx for helping,
I should have thought about that before I had edited the cart view.
I deleted my override and all came back to normal.
I'll have to find out what I edited wrong.
Thx again.
I should have thought about that before I had edited the cart view.
I deleted my override and all came back to normal.
I'll have to find out what I edited wrong.
Thx again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds