- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Changes in cart "cart is empty"
I just recently noticed a problem in our cart. When a products quantity is changed in the cart, or an item is deleted but there are still other products in the cart, I get the "Cart is Empty" message. The remaining products stay in the cart and when I click on the checkout button, the cart has been updated correctly. Everything updates correctly except getting a blank page with the "cart is empty", message after making a change.
Thank you for any help.
www.prm-atv.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I would recommend you to update HikaShop to the latest version as I can see that you have an old version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Here is the code I have inserted into the emails
<?php $shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($data->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo 'Shipping method: '. $shipping->shipping_name; ?>
Thank You
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to try:
<?php var_dump($shipping); ?>
To see what the object contain, and you should find the variable needed inside the object, the variable displaying the service.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Either I did not insert that in the correct spot, or it does not work. I notice that now when I go to my orders in hikashop, it no longer shows the shipping service there either. I now have no way of knowing what service my customers chose when they placed their orders.
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The code to use is:
In the orders (backend) the shipping method used is displayed in the "additional informations".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That code did not work either. I am thinking that the code for the email is not the problem. In the backend, my invoice last week before the update showed the shipping service(see screen shot)
, now it does not say anything(see screenshot).
If I click the edit icon in the "additional information", and click the shipping dropdown, it now has a UPS1 which is selected(see screen shot)
no matter which shipping method is selected. Before the update, it would show the correct shipping method, and ups1 was not even an option(see screen shot)
It seems to me that this may be causing the problem. Any idea what it might be? I can pm you my login info if you want to take a look.
Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have also just realized another error since the update, and will just need to know what code to change on the order creation notification email. If the shipping address, and billing address are different, the order creation email shows both addresses as the billing address, but our "administrator email" comes through with the different address's.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We tried to access your administrator area at www.prm-atv.com/administrator but we have the error:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /administrator on this server.
I believe Mohamed already gave you our IP which is:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please download again the installation package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix that problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I was hopeful, but don't see any difference with either issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I cannot check your website at the moment as I'm not at the office until tomorrow.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please download again the installation package on our website and install it on yours and that will fix that problem for good.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
<?php $shippingClass = hikashop_get('class.shipping');
$shipping = $shippingClass->get($data->order_shipping_id);
$shipping->shipping_params = unserialize($shipping->shipping_params);
echo 'Shipping method: '. $shipping->shipping_name; ?>
and I get just "UPS" no matter shipping service is chosen, like it is ony registering the first part of the shipping method but not the service.
I have also tried the code above that Xavier suggested, but got something really wild;
I have also tried this code I found in another thread;
<?php echo 'Shipping Method: '.$data->order_shipping_id; ?>
and get "Shipping Method: 1-7" for UPS 3-Day Select, and "Shipping Method: 1-3" for UPS Ground, indidcating that it is identifying the different services, but not displaying the names.
Any suggestions?
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The code used for the backend is:
PS: I don't tested that code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have now discovered a couple other issues. These are both new
Issue #1 - In my payment methods, I have chosen a return url to a page I have created called "Order Completed". The orders have always returned the customer to the correct page upon an order created status. Now they are sent to a page that just says "Thank you for your purchase". I have not found any way to fix this.
Issue # 2 - When an option is added to the cart, and the order is placed, it shows on the order created confirmation and admin emails, as well as the back end order. But when the Paypal payment method is chosen, and you are redirected to Paypal, the option is not included, and the customer is not charged for the option
Please take a look for me.
Thank You!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can add this function in the view
Please create other thread for your other problem. It will be easier for us to help you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.