- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
'No registration' Guest Checkout not working
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #113273
by akcreation
'No registration' Guest Checkout not working was created by akcreation
Hi there,
I want to have the ability to have customers checkout without registration, so I have set my 'Registration' field in 'Login and Registration' in the Checkout configuration page to 'No registration'.
However, when I go to checkout on my site there is no option for guest checkout and the user is required to register.
Please can someone take a look and advise why this is not working?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks for your help,
Keith
I want to have the ability to have customers checkout without registration, so I have set my 'Registration' field in 'Login and Registration' in the Checkout configuration page to 'No registration'.
However, when I go to checkout on my site there is no option for guest checkout and the user is required to register.
Please can someone take a look and advise why this is not working?
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Thanks for your help,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #113317
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic 'No registration' Guest Checkout not working
Hi Keith,
- But I think that you should just follow this
thread
, and do the same things :
If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions. - But if you still need some help, I'll need to see how did you configured your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'" ?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds