- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 2
HTML Code shows up on checkout
13 years 2 months ago #116138
by Rankx
Replied by Rankx on topic HTML Code shows up on checkout
Well that would make sense if no one else was also getting the same problem. But a few people have seen the same thing on their computer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116277
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HTML Code shows up on checkout
Honestly I'm out of ideas. If it's not the browser, not the ISP, and not the server, there is nothing else left it's it's just purely random.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116533
by Rankx
Replied by Rankx on topic HTML Code shows up on checkout
YOU GUYS WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS!!!!
It was caused by some corruption in JCK Editor. I uninstalled the plugin and deleted the files and the site works fine.
This really doesn't make sense since I had 2 copies of the website on 2 different other hosts with no problem. They all have the same files.
So Weird!!
Well, problem solved.
Thanks to you all who tried to help, especially you nicolas.
It was caused by some corruption in JCK Editor. I uninstalled the plugin and deleted the files and the site works fine.
This really doesn't make sense since I had 2 copies of the website on 2 different other hosts with no problem. They all have the same files.
So Weird!!
Well, problem solved.
Thanks to you all who tried to help, especially you nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds