Skip to main content

Problem with registration

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114658 by jrm
Hi,

Yesterday, I upgraded Hikashop Business to the latest version. Then, I noticed that admin registration emails were not getting through, and user registration email were slightly garbled (showing <br/>s). On testing, I found that if a user added a product to the cat, then registered as part of checkout, the user would be informed that (a) You must provide at least one recipient email address, and (b) The product is not available, your cart is empty. I cleared (a) by turning of the admin email on registration. However, I am left with (b). The user synchronisation plugin is enabled. I have carried out a further manual update to Hikashop business, with no change.

I am reaching the limit of my skills on this one... help, please!

You can see it happening at www.bajannav.com - choose a free product to purchase.

Best regards,

John
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by jrm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114743 by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Problem with registration
Is it possible to have some assistance, please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114745 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with registration
Hi,

1. I don't think it come from the upgrade
2. I am sorry but I have some difficulties to understand your problems.
3. Your store is not accessible.
4. We have a ticket system and old message have an higher priority. By answering to your message you are loosing your place in the queue. I was looking to your ticket and your website (trying to access to a product) when I saw that you answered in this thread.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114746 by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Problem with registration
My store is not accessible because I am trying to solve the problem - we have had no sales all day!

I have now updated all Joomla core files, and I still have the same problem. If I switch off the "redirect registration to Hikashop" plugin, normal Joomla registration works OK, and emails to both admin and user are sent. However, as soon as I turn on the 'redirect registration to Hikashop' plugin, the problem returns.

The store is now accessible.

Regards,

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114749 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with registration
Hi,

Can you give us a screenshot of your HikaShop configuration (for the register part) and another one for your emails.
I received the HTML version of the message but in plain text. We have to know if your emails are overridden or not, and how they are configured.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114750 by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Problem with registration
Jerome,

Would you prefer to go into the back-end yourself? Give me an email address, and I'll send you an admin log-in.

John
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by jrm. Reason: Added pics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114776 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with registration
Hi,

From what we could guess (we can't reproduce the problem on our end), there is something which breaks the configuration system, preventing HikaShop to load the settings after the registration on your website.
We've added a patch to force the reload of the configuration system if it is not conform to what it should be when a setting is requested.
That should hopefully circumvent the problem.
Please download again the 2.2 version on our website and install it on yours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114784 by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Problem with registration
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks - I'll try it in a moment. It was working OK before the update - something must have changed.

Best regards,

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #114789 by jrm
Replied by jrm on topic Problem with registration
Hi Nicolas and Jerome,

C'est fabuleux! Merci beaucoup. It is back to normal. You guys must be the fastest coders in the business.

I can now enjoy my weekend!

Best regards,

John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum