Problem displaying brand list
13 years 2 months ago #114811
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Problem displaying brand list was created by Mitrax
Hi,
This is probably a configuration issue but I am stuck.
www.mitrax.com.au/brands.html
Is a menu associate with a Category listing with type of content set to brands.
When I follow this link I get a 500 error.
Any help appreciated as I have no idea where to start with this one.
Cheers
Rob
This is probably a configuration issue but I am stuck.
www.mitrax.com.au/brands.html
Is a menu associate with a Category listing with type of content set to brands.
When I follow this link I get a 500 error.
Any help appreciated as I have no idea where to start with this one.
Cheers
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114817
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic Problem displaying brand list
Guys,
Looks like I have made this worse
Doing a general module clean up and I have deleted unpublished hikashop content modules which were associated with my category listings in error.
Now I get the message :
"You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by clicking here"
As you would expect I am no longer getting product listings in my categories.
Problem is that when I automatically associate a product listing module it completely breaks formatting on category pages and gives an error message as follows:
500 error Layout listing_inherit not found.
Any help appreciated.
Regards
Rob
Looks like I have made this worse
Doing a general module clean up and I have deleted unpublished hikashop content modules which were associated with my category listings in error.
Now I get the message :
"You just saved a category listing menu without setting an associated module for it.
If you want to display a product listing below the category listing, you need to add an associated product listing module.
You can do so automatically by clicking here"
As you would expect I am no longer getting product listings in my categories.
Problem is that when I automatically associate a product listing module it completely breaks formatting on category pages and gives an error message as follows:
500 error Layout listing_inherit not found.
Any help appreciated.
Regards
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114825
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic Problem displaying brand list
Hi all,
I have now resolved most of my issues , turns out I had changed type of item layout to inherit under default parameters for DIVs
and if I changed any of my layouts to Div things broke badly. Product listing module has been re-added to category listings and they are now displaying fine.
Only one outstanding question : how do I stop products showing up under my main category page at www.mitrax.com.au/store.html
Cheers
Rob
I have now resolved most of my issues , turns out I had changed type of item layout to inherit under default parameters for DIVs
and if I changed any of my layouts to Div things broke badly. Product listing module has been re-added to category listings and they are now displaying fine.
Only one outstanding question : how do I stop products showing up under my main category page at www.mitrax.com.au/store.html
Cheers
Rob
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115015
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Problem displaying brand list
Hi,
These products are probably displayed because they are in the main category, to not have them displayed here, you have to put them in another category.
Another possibility is that you have an associated module to the menu, so you have to unpublish that module for the defined menu.
These products are probably displayed because they are in the main category, to not have them displayed here, you have to put them in another category.
Another possibility is that you have an associated module to the menu, so you have to unpublish that module for the defined menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115062
by Mitrax
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Replied by Mitrax on topic Problem displaying brand list
Thanks for the reply Xavier.
I have found a solution to my problem:
I Changed Sub elements filter in Hikashop module from All Sub Elements to Direct Sub Elements.
I have found a solution to my problem:
I Changed Sub elements filter in Hikashop module from All Sub Elements to Direct Sub Elements.
MItrax Trading
www.mitrax.com.au
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds