- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
Login/Registration not working properly.
- ben_whitney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #114864
by ben_whitney
Login/Registration not working properly. was created by ben_whitney
Hi,
I'm trying to setup my cart at www.badassjeeps.com . I'm running Hikashop Business vesion 2.2 on Joomla 3.1. I've added products to the system and when I try to check out, I can't get past the login/registration screen in the checkout process. I've enabled the "Pay by check" option, so I should be able to proceed, and at this point I'm not sure what I have configured incorrectly. As far as I can tell, this should work. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ben
I'm trying to setup my cart at www.badassjeeps.com . I'm running Hikashop Business vesion 2.2 on Joomla 3.1. I've added products to the system and when I try to check out, I can't get past the login/registration screen in the checkout process. I've enabled the "Pay by check" option, so I should be able to proceed, and at this point I'm not sure what I have configured incorrectly. As far as I can tell, this should work. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ben
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by ben_whitney.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #114878
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Login/Registration not working properly.
Hi,
The login/registration part works well.
Please provide a screenshot of your payment/shipping methods configuration.
Regards,
The login/registration part works well.
Please provide a screenshot of your payment/shipping methods configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ben_whitney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #114902
by ben_whitney
Replied by ben_whitney on topic Login/Registration not working properly.
The registration won't go past the login/registration page... and when I check the system no user was created. Shouldn't the system display a message of some kind after successful registration/login?
Attached is a screenshot of the check configuration as an example. I've also enabled the manual shipping option too.
Attached is a screenshot of the check configuration as an example. I've also enabled the manual shipping option too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ben_whitney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #114905
by ben_whitney
Replied by ben_whitney on topic Login/Registration not working properly.
Jerome. I saw your user created in the system. I've tried Firefox, Chrome and IE and I get stuck at the same point every time.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ben_whitney
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #114928
by ben_whitney
Replied by ben_whitney on topic Login/Registration not working properly.
I figured out the issue. I had the system messages option turned off, and now everything seems to work as intended.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds