- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
shipping methods back-end
13 years 2 months ago #115035
by dreads
shipping methods back-end was created by dreads
My problem is that when I am in back-end, and I access the list of shipping methods, I only listed the top 20, with no option to move page or something like that to see the following.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115057
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic shipping methods back-end
Hi,
You can download the latest package from our website, this has been added.
You can download the latest package from our website, this has been added.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115061
by dreads
Replied by dreads on topic shipping methods back-end
I have the business version 2.2.0, a new?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #115063
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic shipping methods back-end
Sure, you'll just have to download again the last version of Hikashop and Install it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds