Skip to main content

Drop-down menu on HikaShop pages

More
13 years 2 months ago #115245 by southga1974
Can someone tell me why I sometimes see this drop-down menu on my HikaShop pages? It appears in the middle of the page, and when I click on it, it expands to show numbers, 1-5. When I refresh the page, it disappears.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115251 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

Can I have a link to the page where you are having your problem for testing purpose, It will probably help me to found out what from where the problem is really coming ?

Thanks :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115295 by southga1974
the-authors-club.com . Click on one of the books.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115313 by Xavier
Hi,

It's related on the votes, thanks to edit the view "vote / mini" and add "style='display:none;'" on the select html tag.
Or you can too add a css property on the select in the frontend css file of HikaShop.

Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ize-the-display.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115344 by southga1974
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum