- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Page Product showed 2 undefined variables
13 years 2 months ago #115440
by dedyandy
Page Product showed 2 undefined variables was created by dedyandy
Hi,
Product Page of Hika Shop Menu Item Type showed the following 2 notices:
Notice: Undefined variable: category_pathway in C:\xampp\htdocs\development01\components\com_hikashop\views\product\view.html.php on line 1122
Notice: Undefined variable: url_itemid in C:\xampp\htdocs\development01\components\com_hikashop\views\product\view.html.php on line 1122
Could anyone help please?
Thanks,
Andy.
Product Page of Hika Shop Menu Item Type showed the following 2 notices:
Notice: Undefined variable: category_pathway in C:\xampp\htdocs\development01\components\com_hikashop\views\product\view.html.php on line 1122
Notice: Undefined variable: url_itemid in C:\xampp\htdocs\development01\components\com_hikashop\views\product\view.html.php on line 1122
Could anyone help please?
Thanks,
Andy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Page Product showed 2 undefined variables
Hi,
We don't have such code on that line of that file with the latest version of HikaShop, and don't have these messages either.
So I guess that you must have an old version of HikaShop.
The simplest will be to turn off the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration and you won't see them anymore.
We don't have such code on that line of that file with the latest version of HikaShop, and don't have these messages either.
So I guess that you must have an old version of HikaShop.
The simplest will be to turn off the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration and you won't see them anymore.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dedyandy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #115454
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Page Product showed 2 undefined variables
Hi Andy,
Firstly, can you download the last version of Hikashop and tell me if you still have this problem ?
Thanks
.
Firstly, can you download the last version of Hikashop and tell me if you still have this problem ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115612
by dedyandy
Replied by dedyandy on topic Page Product showed 2 undefined variables
I have the latest version of HikaShop which is 2.1.3.
I turned off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and I don't see them anymore.
I turned off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration and I don't see them anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115613
by dedyandy
Replied by dedyandy on topic Page Product showed 2 undefined variables
I have the latest version of HikaShop, which is 2.1.3.
I turned off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration, and I don't see them anymore.
I turned off the "error reporting" option of the Joomla configuration, and I don't see them anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115631
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Page Product showed 2 undefined variables
Hi,
For information, the latest version of HikaShop is the 2.2.0 one, you can download it from our website.
We don't have yet published it in the Joomla auto update.
For information, the latest version of HikaShop is the 2.2.0 one, you can download it from our website.
We don't have yet published it in the Joomla auto update.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dedyandy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds