Skip to main content

changing delivery methode does not change payment

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115487 by peters
changing the delivery methode does not change the default payment methode



If I change to "pickup" (= Selbstabholung)



the delivery methode remains "Collect on delivery"

here the configuration




Collect on delivery


Pickup
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by peters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115495 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,

1. Can you test it with the last version of Hikashop (by downloading the last version of Hikashop and install it again).

2. Can I have a link to your website for testing purpose ?

Thanks :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115525 by peters
same problem whith the current version (2.2.0 from today)

unfortunately I have only a local installation with this problem. I will make a public installation asap.

how can I distinguish which 2.2.0 version is installed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115526 by Mohamed Thelji
If you re-downloaded and installed Hikashop today, it means that you have the last version, I tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine.
Also, I can't really help you without reproducing the problem so you should probably give me a link when you'll make your "public installation" :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115539 by peters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115544 by Mohamed Thelji
It seems to be working fine for me, did you solved your problem ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115547 by peters
no, it does not work for me.
If I change the deliver methode to pick up (=Selbstabholung), the [ ] pickup button should be selected (not only displayed on screen)
my plan is, to display no payment method. because there is only one per delivery option. so this should be selected automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115639 by Eliot
Hi there,

I also tested and it's working fine here!
Could you please clean your browser cache or tell us if you're logged when you try it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115714 by peters
no, it does not work here (firefox and chrom - clear cache and cookies)
look at the attached video

www.schile.at/bugs/hikashop2507.mp4
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by peters.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115880 by nicolas
I was able to reproduce the problem on your website. I would however need a FTP access to the website to be able to add some traces in the code as we cannot reproduce the problem on our end. Could you provide that please ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115887 by peters

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115910 by nicolas
Great. I found the problem and fixed it. It was a really specific case which is why we had a lot of trouble to be able to reproduce it.
It's working fine now on your website.

I've updated the 2.2 install package on our website with the fix as well so if anyone has the problem too, downloading and installing again will fix the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115923 by peters
thank you for your great support!

I hope I'm not too annoying. :whistle:

The automatic switch now works.
But if I remove the view of the payment method
(Hilashop->System->Configuration-Checkout ... delete the [Payment] drag and drop symbol)

the automatic switch not longer works.

I do not need choice for payment methode, because there is only one for each delivery methode

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115937 by nicolas
Yes, that's normal. If you don't have the payment view, it is considered by the system that payment are not used at all so there is no "switching" since it should not be necessary.
The simplest in that case is to keep it in the checkout workflow and instead hide it with CSS code that you can add in your template CSS or in the frontend CSS file of HikaShop:
.hikashop_payment_methods{ display:none; }

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum