- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Blank Page After User registration.
- missmonica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
I am still testing Hikashop to see if it will be suitable for a client. When testing registration during checkout - once checkout is complete the user is redirected to a blank page. This is the link of the page:
www.webmage.co.uk/joomla3/index.php/hika...ctivate_page/lang-en
Could I be advised on how to place some text on this page to inform the user to check their email for registration confirmation?
Many thanks,
Monica.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll probably find some answer through this thread :
It's probably because you added the jdoc include tag in a place of your template which is not displayed when not in a specific menu of your website.
Try to set the option "force a menu on checkout" in the checkout tab of the configuration and that might help.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- missmonica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Many thanks,
Monica.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- missmonica
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,
I think that you'll probably find some answer through this thread :It's probably because you added the jdoc include tag in a place of your template which is not displayed when not in a specific menu of your website.
Try to set the option "force a menu on checkout" in the checkout tab of the configuration and that might help.
Hope this will help you a little.
Hi Mohamed,
Thank you for your help today. I am not very good with joomla php - my skills are more HTML CSS, but you have set me on the right path to figuring out my problem.
HikaSHop works fine in Joomla default template, Beez3, so I had a look at the index.php for Beez3 for the jdoc thing and have now added <jdoc:include type="message" /> to my template. It is originally only included inside an echo command:
so I think that was what stopped it working properly with HikaShop. Not sure if I have put the <jdoc:include type="message" /> in the right place but the registration is working now so I am very happy!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.