Skip to main content

Joomla 3.1.1 Mootools Popup mode IE and Chrome bug

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115961 by Lutya
I had to switch to Mootools Popup mode so my edit and add new address buttons would work. Now the popup generates really low and far to the right in Chrome and IE8 and up (that's as far back as I've tested). This only happens the first time you press an "edit" or "new" button. If you close the iframe and click the button again it generates in the correct location.

bellaraejewelry.com/joomla/
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Lutya.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #115978 by nicolas
Hi,

I cannot reproduce the problem on my end.
Address edition/creation popups are displaying fine even on the first try on your website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum