Skip to main content

Checkout not progressing and radio button issue

More
13 years 2 months ago #116067 by greenfreakman
Hi,

I had my checkout working how i wanted but since updating both joomla 2.5 & Hikashop Business i have a couple of problems...

1/ When you select your chosen shipping method the basket updates and the available payment methods update accordingly (which is what i want) BUT the shipping method radio button does not show selected.

2/ After selecting the shipping & payment i click on the "Next" button to progress order to STATUS but it just refreshes the current page.

I have the latest versions installed com_hikashop_business_2.2.0_2013-07-28 and Joomla 2.5.13

Any ideas?, Kind Regards, Paul.





Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116070 by Jerome
Hi,

Do you have an override of the view "checkout | shipping" ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116085 by greenfreakman
Hi Jerome, i think this is it but not completely sure, apologies if it it's not. Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116156 by Eliot
Hi there,

You can simply go in Display>Views and look for the checkout | shipping view and tell us if you made any modification here (there will be a little trashcan on the right if yes).
Also, a link to your website could help us to see the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #116220 by greenfreakman
I have sorted the problem although I don't know what the cause was. I reverted back to the un-modified checkout - shipping view and started over again. I think I may have made modifications in the past to the view that were no longer needed since your updates and so maybe some sort of conflict. (FYI My previous post has the old modified view attached)

Thanks for your help in pointing me in the right direction, Cheers, Paul.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum