- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
Check out not working
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #116536
by julian56
Check out not working was created by julian56
Hi,
I have a big problem and I don't understand the origin.
It is possible to check the catalog, to fill out the cart, but when we are on the screen of the checkout, any click on it (usps different postage, delete product, next, etc.) logout the visitor/or empty the car and logout. Then it is impossible to do anything.
Can you help me?
This is the first step
If I click on any part of the checkout page, I have two scenarios:
First I am asking to login even if I am already login
Or Second now, I have this indication that the cart is empty and in the same time I am automatically logout from the website.
I have a big problem and I don't understand the origin.
It is possible to check the catalog, to fill out the cart, but when we are on the screen of the checkout, any click on it (usps different postage, delete product, next, etc.) logout the visitor/or empty the car and logout. Then it is impossible to do anything.
Can you help me?
This is the first step
If I click on any part of the checkout page, I have two scenarios:
First I am asking to login even if I am already login
Or Second now, I have this indication that the cart is empty and in the same time I am automatically logout from the website.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by julian56. Reason: few errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116577
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Check out not working
Hi,
I checked your website and there were two problems :
1. The joomla caching was activated. Caching cannot be activated for an ecommerce solution since you need to display different things on the same URL (the cart content, the checkout) for different users. I've deactivated it. You would have to use a more fine grained joomla caching extension which you would only activated on other pages.
2. You have some issues on your server regarding the user session handler which prevent the system to keep you logged in. I've switched the session handler in the joomla configuration to avoid the issue.
The checkout of HikaShop is now working fine on your website as far as I can see.
I checked your website and there were two problems :
1. The joomla caching was activated. Caching cannot be activated for an ecommerce solution since you need to display different things on the same URL (the cart content, the checkout) for different users. I've deactivated it. You would have to use a more fine grained joomla caching extension which you would only activated on other pages.
2. You have some issues on your server regarding the user session handler which prevent the system to keep you logged in. I've switched the session handler in the joomla configuration to avoid the issue.
The checkout of HikaShop is now working fine on your website as far as I can see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: julian56
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116633
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic Check out not working
This is perfect and it works! Outstanding support from you! I will remember to post a very good review on Joomla.
I really don't know what are "Joomla caching" and "user session handler" but it works
I really don't know what are "Joomla caching" and "user session handler" but it works
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds