Skip to main content

Menu

More
13 years 1 month ago #116544 by troy.scorer
Menu was created by troy.scorer
Toolbar in orders broken after Joomla update.

Email button works but shipping invoice and invoice does nothing. Have tried this is Chrome, IE and Firefox.

When you are at the top of the screen (in chrome only) the toolbar disappears altogether.

Please help.



Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #116568 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Menu
Hi there,

I think this post may help you: www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...appeared.html#116050

I had the same problem on my end after updating to 3.1.4 and not only with HikaShop but everywhere on the backend of my test website. Clearing the cache of my browser restored the toolbar on the pages as it was before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119787 by troy.scorer
Replied by troy.scorer on topic Menu
Nope,

this still doesnt work. and its got nothing to do with the cache as the same thing happens on IE, Mozilla and Chrome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #119791 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Menu
The only cause that I know of doing that is the update of Joomla and clearing the cache of the browser has solved the issue for everyone which had the problem and that I know of. So I don't have another solution. But I would recommend you to ask on the joomla forums since it's a joomla issue, not a HikaShop issue. Maybe they have other ideas ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum