- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Group options with product does not always work
13 years 1 month ago #116749
by peters
Group options with product does not always work was created by peters
if I add a product (which has product options) to the cart, but do not select any option (all options are set to "no")
and after
I add the same pruduct with a select option. the 2 product will not be grouped (i have enabled [Group options with product])
When I do the same conversely. 1) product with an selected option and 2. the same product with no option, it works
see attachments
and after
I add the same pruduct with a select option. the 2 product will not be grouped (i have enabled [Group options with product])
When I do the same conversely. 1) product with an selected option and 2. the same product with no option, it works
see attachments
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #116789
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Group options with product does not always work
Hi,
I just tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine, so can you download the last Hikashop version, install it and test it again ?
I just tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine, so can you download the last Hikashop version, install it and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116814
by peters
Replied by peters on topic Group options with product does not always work
same issue with the actual version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116851
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Group options with product does not always work
Can you provide a link to your product page so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #116860
by peters
Replied by peters on topic Group options with product does not always work
you have PM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Group options with product does not always work
Thank you for the access.
I think I found the solution. Please change the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php with the one in the archive enclosed and that should fix the problem.
I think I found the solution. Please change the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/cart.php with the one in the archive enclosed and that should fix the problem.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117053
by peters
Replied by peters on topic Group options with product does not always work
Problem solved! many thanks.
The system does not summed products with options - it lists it separately.
I think this is OK:
- Products without options are summed.
- Products with options are listed separately (even if the same options were selected).
The system does not summed products with options - it lists it separately.
I think this is OK:
- Products without options are summed.
- Products with options are listed separately (even if the same options were selected).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.375 seconds