Skip to main content

System/configuration stop working

More
13 years 1 month ago #117059 by julian56
(I hope to be in the correct category of the forum)

I tried to add a picture.png as watermark and immediately the configuration part stop working. Now when I try to access to the configuration page, this is what I have:



What can I do?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117071 by Jerome
Hi,

You should have an error message at the bottom of the page or in your PHP error log.
With this error message we would be able to find the problem in your website and fix it.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117072 by julian56
Hi,
As you can see on this screenshot, there is nothing at the bottom of the page and there is no PHP error log visible (where I can find it?):



I hope to read you soon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117157 by Jerome
Hi,

I think you have a problem with your watermark image.
Please edit the view "config | main" of your back-end template and replace the code
Code:
$watermark_image = $this->config->get('watermark',''); if(!empty($watermark_image))echo $this->image->display($watermark_image,true,"",'','', 100, 100);
By:
Code:
$watermark_image = $this->config->get('watermark',''); if(!empty($watermark_image))echo $watermark_image;
It should abort the PHP error.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #117168 by julian56
Where I can find:

edit the view "config | main" of your back-end template

?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117173 by nicolas
You can find it via the menu Display->Views.
I've done it for you with the access you provided.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum