- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
error 404 if next page button is pressed
13 years 1 month ago #117149
by EKornevoy
error 404 if next page button is pressed was created by EKornevoy
-- url of the page with the problem -- :aggeron.com
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Starter: 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : latest 1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 28.0.1500
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : component is not found
Hi,
My joomla website is installed in the sub-folder aggeron.com//joomla
I have seo turned on and it works for all other componets. The .htaccess is properly configured to handle seo mode_rewrite.
The hikashop loades fine and works fine until the next button is pressed to show the next product page. The error 404 happens due to the "/joomla/" sub-folder name appears in the url. If I manually remove the "/joomla/" part from the url, the hikashop shows the next product page.
Error url: aggeron.com/joomla/home/product/show/55-...gory_pathway-15.html
Manually modified correct url: aggeron.com/home/product/show/55-cosmic-...gory_pathway-15.html
If mode-rewrite disabled, hikashop works fine.
The same problem also happens when trying to add product to cart or delete product from the cart. The url has extra "/joomla/" part in it. I am trying to figure out the place where hikashop is getting the url information from.
Thanks a lot for your support,
I hope to have my website online ASAP.
Igor
-- HikaShop version -- :HikaShop Starter: 2.1.3
-- Joomla version -- : latest 1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 28.0.1500
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : component is not found
Hi,
My joomla website is installed in the sub-folder aggeron.com//joomla
I have seo turned on and it works for all other componets. The .htaccess is properly configured to handle seo mode_rewrite.
The hikashop loades fine and works fine until the next button is pressed to show the next product page. The error 404 happens due to the "/joomla/" sub-folder name appears in the url. If I manually remove the "/joomla/" part from the url, the hikashop shows the next product page.
Error url: aggeron.com/joomla/home/product/show/55-...gory_pathway-15.html
Manually modified correct url: aggeron.com/home/product/show/55-cosmic-...gory_pathway-15.html
If mode-rewrite disabled, hikashop works fine.
The same problem also happens when trying to add product to cart or delete product from the cart. The url has extra "/joomla/" part in it. I am trying to figure out the place where hikashop is getting the url information from.
Thanks a lot for your support,
I hope to have my website online ASAP.
Igor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error 404 if next page button is pressed
Hi,
None of your links worked.
Such issue usually happens because you entered a wrong URL (with the joomla sub folder I suppose) in the live_site variable of your configuration.php file of Joomla.
None of your links worked.
Such issue usually happens because you entered a wrong URL (with the joomla sub folder I suppose) in the live_site variable of your configuration.php file of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds