- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
An error occurred. 1054 Unknown column 'badge_url"
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #117366
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
steiner.taylorbruce.com/administrator/in..._hikashop&ctrl=badge
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF latest (22?)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
An error has occurred.
1054 Unknown column 'badge_url' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `brzfh_hikashop_badge` ( `badge_id`,`badge_name`,`badge_published`,`badge_start`,`badge_end`,`badge_quantity`,`badge_category_id`,`badge_category_childs`,`badge_discount_id`,`badge_url`,`badge_keep_size`,`badge_size`,`badge_position`,`badge_vertical_distance`,`badge_horizontal_distance` ) VALUES ( '0','Badge1','0','','','1','45','0','','taylorbruce.com','0','30','topright','0','0' )
Return to Control Panel
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.1.1 Stable [ Ember ] 26-April-2013 14:00 GMT
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF latest (22?)
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
An error has occurred.
1054 Unknown column 'badge_url' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `brzfh_hikashop_badge` ( `badge_id`,`badge_name`,`badge_published`,`badge_start`,`badge_end`,`badge_quantity`,`badge_category_id`,`badge_category_childs`,`badge_discount_id`,`badge_url`,`badge_keep_size`,`badge_size`,`badge_position`,`badge_vertical_distance`,`badge_horizontal_distance` ) VALUES ( '0','Badge1','0','','','1','45','0','','taylorbruce.com','0','30','topright','0','0' )
Return to Control Panel
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117383
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic An error occurred. 1054 Unknown column 'badge_url"
Hi,
There was an error in a previous HikaShop 2.2.0 package.
We fixed the problem and add a fix in order to create the missing column.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.0 and install it as an update. The column will be added.
Regards,
There was an error in a previous HikaShop 2.2.0 package.
We fixed the problem and add a fix in order to create the missing column.
Please re-download HikaShop 2.2.0 and install it as an update. The column will be added.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #117570
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Replied by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com on topic An error occurred. 1054 Unknown column 'badge_url"
Hi,
I still get the same error message.
Here is what I did:
(1.) I downloaded the com_hikashop_business_2.2.0_2013-08-06.zip file and installed (via the the Install Manager) by clicking INSTALL then browsing for and uploading the file. The install appeared successful.
(2.) Then I went to the Install Manager and MANAGE and noticed that the Hikashop information did not change... it still says Component 2.2.0 with a June 2012 date .
Within Install Manager when I click UPDATE, nothing shows up.
What am I doing wrong?
Dennis
I still get the same error message.
Here is what I did:
(1.) I downloaded the com_hikashop_business_2.2.0_2013-08-06.zip file and installed (via the the Install Manager) by clicking INSTALL then browsing for and uploading the file. The install appeared successful.
(2.) Then I went to the Install Manager and MANAGE and noticed that the Hikashop information did not change... it still says Component 2.2.0 with a June 2012 date .
Within Install Manager when I click UPDATE, nothing shows up.
What am I doing wrong?
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic An error occurred. 1054 Unknown column 'badge_url"
Hi,
I don't think that it has anything to do with an error in the 2.2 release as Jerome said.
This is typical of when the database structure couldn't be successfully updated during an update.
We actually have a documentation explaining that more in depth here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...lity-issues.html#SQL
So as recommended there, you can run manually the query to add the missing column in the database via phpmyadmin.
In your case the query should be:
ALTER TABLE `brzfh_hikashop_badge` ADD `badge_url` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL DEFAULT '';
I don't think that it has anything to do with an error in the 2.2 release as Jerome said.
This is typical of when the database structure couldn't be successfully updated during an update.
We actually have a documentation explaining that more in depth here:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...lity-issues.html#SQL
So as recommended there, you can run manually the query to add the missing column in the database via phpmyadmin.
In your case the query should be:
ALTER TABLE `brzfh_hikashop_badge` ADD `badge_url` VARCHAR( 255 ) NULL DEFAULT '';
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds