- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
Access level setting in business edition
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #117768
by ePower2007
Access level setting in business edition was created by ePower2007
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.13
Hi
I'm using the business edition and use the acess levels.
I have 5 acess levels: public, rgistered, bars, wholesale and Super user.
I found out something strange in two casese:
1) If I'm doing a discount for public, registered and bars, then it also does it for the wholesale! (Even Wholesale is not selected in the acess level for the discount)
2) When a product is set only for public, regisered and bars / then this product is also shown when a wholesale does log in.
What I found out, if I take away the public, in the acess level, then everything works well. But then the public user does not see the product or the sales in my shop.....
Hope someone can help me and fix this problem.
Thanks
Raphael
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.13
Hi
I'm using the business edition and use the acess levels.
I have 5 acess levels: public, rgistered, bars, wholesale and Super user.
I found out something strange in two casese:
1) If I'm doing a discount for public, registered and bars, then it also does it for the wholesale! (Even Wholesale is not selected in the acess level for the discount)
2) When a product is set only for public, regisered and bars / then this product is also shown when a wholesale does log in.
What I found out, if I take away the public, in the acess level, then everything works well. But then the public user does not see the product or the sales in my shop.....
Hope someone can help me and fix this problem.
Thanks
Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #117792
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Access level setting in business edition
Hi Raphael,
I tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine for me, can you show me how did you configured your access levels through some screenshots ?
Thanks
.
I tested it on my end and it seems to be working fine for me, can you show me how did you configured your access levels through some screenshots ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #117805
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic Access level setting in business edition
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by ePower2007.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117884
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Access level setting in business edition
Hi,
That can happen if the wholesale group is under the public group (which is the case based on your screenshots) and that the option "Inherit parent group access" of the Access level tab of the configuration of Hikashop is turned on (it is turned off by default).
That can happen if the wholesale group is under the public group (which is the case based on your screenshots) and that the option "Inherit parent group access" of the Access level tab of the configuration of Hikashop is turned on (it is turned off by default).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ePower2007
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 142
- Thank you received: 3
13 years 1 month ago #117967
by ePower2007
Replied by ePower2007 on topic Access level setting in business edition
Hi Nicolas
The access level tab of the conficuration in Hikashop was turned on. I turned it off and now everything is working fine!
Thanks for your quick reply.
Best regards
Raphael
The access level tab of the conficuration in Hikashop was turned on. I turned it off and now everything is working fine!
Thanks for your quick reply.
Best regards
Raphael
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds