- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Admin Registration Notification being sent to User
13 years 1 month ago #117942
by mberlin
Admin Registration Notification being sent to User was created by mberlin
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5+
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28.0.1500.95
I have Hikashop Starter v2.1.1 installed and configured in Joomla v3.1.
When a user registers, a confirmation email is sent, using the key "HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY" as the text of the message.
The message body is filling correctly with the inserted variables, but BOTH the Registration confirmation email AND the Admin Notification are going to the user's email address.
I'm having trouble tracking down where the email recipients are being set. Any help would be appreciated.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5+
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 28.0.1500.95
I have Hikashop Starter v2.1.1 installed and configured in Joomla v3.1.
When a user registers, a confirmation email is sent, using the key "HIKA_USER_ACCOUNT_ADMIN_NOTIFICATION_BODY" as the text of the message.
The message body is filling correctly with the inserted variables, but BOTH the Registration confirmation email AND the Admin Notification are going to the user's email address.
I'm having trouble tracking down where the email recipients are being set. Any help would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #117946
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Admin Registration Notification being sent to User
That was a bug which has been fixed in later versions of HikaShop. I think that the fix was done in the administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/user.php file in the register function.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds